Oportunities and recruitment process
At BDO, we expect our professional staff to be efficient and effective in their activities so they take more responsibilities. We are more focused on having quality working hours rather than quantity, we identify and develop leaders that are able to exploit their potential and when time comes, they can fill leadership positions within our organization.
Gain work experience with experts in the industry and have balance between work, school and daily activities. This is what we offer and guarantee you once you join our great professional team.
Some of the activities performed in the area:
- Participation in meetings to examine, review and evaluate financial statements
- Preparation and revision of taxes
- Internal Financial Reports, and
- Attendance in special meetings regarding mergers and acquisitions and business sales
If you are interested in being part of our staff and/or apply for current vacancies, please contact us and send us your data. Here we mention the necessary steps of our recruitment process:
- Send your Curriculum Vitae: click here.
- We will make an appointment: If there is a vacancy that fits your profile we will contact you.
During the first appointment we will perform a knowledge evaluation, only when your results are satisfactory, you will have an interview with the attraction and talent area.
If we consider that your profile is adequate, you will have a second interview with the people responsible for the area where the vacancy is available.
Economic Proposal: When the result of your interviews is satisfactory we will make you an economic proposal and if you accept we will start the hiring process.
Join the Team