Ms. Blanca Basave has over 15 years experience in development of tourism real estate industry projects such as hotels, fractional, vacation club, mixed-use projects, real estate, golf courses, marinas, spas, among others.
She has participated in the development of statistical publications related to hotel industry. She has teaching experience as a professor and lecturer at several courses for the government and Mexican universities, including valuation of hotels, market research and feasibility of tourism projects.
Ms. Basave has had extensive experience in consulting services, research and specialized studies:
- Tourism and leisure services including: tourism market research and trends, business plans, feasibility and market studies, highest and best use analysis, marketing plans, studies of economic impact of tourism and hotel operational audit.
- Planning and Development, including: appraisal reports, hotel management company selection, macro tourism analysis and strategic planning.
- Asset management, including: benchmarking performance against industry standards and competitive sets.
- Business valuation and transactional advice.
- Universidad Anáhuac
- Bachelor degree in Tourism Business Administration
- Master in Business Administration
- ITAM (Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México)
- Diploma in Investment Projects