Gilberto Guerrero Marmolejo is part of the team of partners in the area of BSO in BDO Castillo Miranda.
He has more than 15 years of experience offering Accounting, Tax compliance, Payroll and Treasury services to National and Foreign companies.
The type of industries in which he has acquired his professional experience are companies engaged in construction, commercialization, provision of services, energy sector, games of chance, non-profit entities among others.
With the help of his work team, they establish mechanisms for the exchange information with the client in order to provide accurate and timely financial information for decision making.
His specialization in accounting outsourcing includes the following activities:
- Comprehensive support in the process of establishing a new entity in Mexico.
- Advice on the design and structure of accounting records in accordance with national and international regulations (IFRS).
- Proper presentation of the financial statements.
- Compliance with monthly and annual tax obligations.
- Advisory in determining payroll
- Compliance with Social Security contributions and local taxes.
- Support in treasury activities such as the administration of bank accounts, payment management, among others.
He currently participates in the training committee within BDO Castillo Miranda, developing, together with the Human Capital department, the training plan to be imparted to the employees of BSO area.
He is in charge of the coordination of the internal processes manual of BSO area which defines the internal controls to be developed in each of the tasks assigned to the collaborators of the area. This manual is audited in accordance with standard 7090 "Testimony report on the controls of a services organization".
- Colegio de Contadores Públicos de Mexico
- Instituto Politécnico Nacional, ESCA Santo Tomás
- Diploma in Financial Information Standards.
- Diploma in IFRS.
- Diploma in Taxes.
- Diploma in Management Skills.