Edgar has over 14 years of experience in audits, providing services to multinational companies, some of them subsidiaries of publicly traded companies in different markets around the world, as well as major local companies and public and private organizations. He has knowledge of the Mexican GAAP, US GAAP and IFRS. He has provided services in the following industries: manufacturing, distribution and sales retail, chemical and pharmaceutical, minning and energy, as well as maquila. His experience in maquila industries, incluiding audits of subsidiaries of U.S.A. and Canada mining public companies, include Sabarnes Oxley compliance tests. His experience in the energy industry includes audits of a major Mexican company whose main activity is the drilling of oil wells and the rental of equipment to PEMEX, the Government oil company and audits of companies whose activity is they buying / selling of natural gas.
He currently lives in the city of Tijuana, being the Manager in charge and liaison with the Mexico City office, where he has spent most of his career.
He is a specialist in Government audits of decentralized organizations of the Federal Government, such Exportadora de SAL, S.A. de C.V. (ESSA) Administración Portuaria Integral de Ensenada (API).
He has wide experience in the maquila sector, as in the case of subsidiaries of Sigmatronic Inc., Oncore Inc. and Strategics, among others.
He has extensive experience in the construction sector, where has conducted audits of major construction companies in Mexico City.
- Member of the Mexican Institute of Public Accountants (IMCP)
- Member of the Mexican College of Public Accountants
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Mexico
- Specialization in audit at an international level
- Seminar of finance
- Courses for conducting audits of the public under the rules of the PCAOB
- Tax and maquila industry course
- Preparation of financial statements on the framework of the General Law of governmental course