Has over 15 years of experience in public accounting, including audit and consulting to large and medium national from the private and public sector in a great variety of industries, such as manufacturing, commercial, retail, construction and services.
- Co-author of the book “Fundamentos de Auditoría, Aplicación Práctica de las Normas Internacionales de Auditoria, published in 2016, and 2017.
- Academic Advisor for Escuela Bancaria y Comercial.
- Professor at Universidad Iberoamericana and Escuela Bancaria y Comercial
- Facilitator of auditing and financial information standards learning courses.
Has worked in audit and preparation of financial statements of public and private.
- Member of the Public Accountants Association of Mexico
- Member of the Auditing and Assurance Board of the Mexican Institute of Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant | Mexican Institute of Public Accountants | Mexico City | 2016
- Academic Design Committee for the Public Accounting Certification Exam IMCP.
- Public Accountant and Auditor | Universidad Benito Juárez G. | Puebla, Puebla | 2006-2001
- Master in Tax Law | Universidad Benito Juárez G. | Puebla, Puebla | 2009-2007
- MBA | Universidad de las Américas | Mexico City | 2014-2015
- Specialization in Advanced Administration | Universidad de las Américas | Mexico City | 2015