Eroel Benítez Vences is a Business Services & Outsourcing Partner in BDO Castillo Miranda; he is part of the Business Services & Outsourcing Area.
With more than 10 years of experience performing accounting, administration and advisory services to public and private companies focused on the commercial services.
Specialization in the Industry
His specialization in tax, financial and accounting matters cover the interpretation of financial statements and analysis of accounting-tax results. The latter with the purpose of obtaining the necessary elements for the correct counseling in making decisions for an ideal use of financial, human and administrative resources.
He has participated in different projects relative to the advise and accounting, tax and financial consultancy among other activities, in the following headings:
- Total support in the creation and restructuration of national and international corporate, including experience in institutional processes, creation and structure of accounting-financial policies, implementation of mechanisms according to the needs of the companies in the beginning of their operations.
- Analysis of accounting and administrative implications in corporate acts such as: identification, analysis and counseling on all the obligations and rights obtained from different Government institutions, once a partnership is established the need to select, implement and/or design accounting systems to develop and control a process which allows the generation of financial information that is expected and needed the companies to make focused decisions in order to reach the objectives for which it was created.
- Experience in generating financial Information at a national and international level, including “Financial Information Packages” from different countries.
- He presents accounting, financial and tax services to Mexican companies which have offices abroad and whose shares are listed in the United States Stock Market and of some other countries as well.
- Colegio de Contadores Públicos de México (IMCP)
- Instituto Politécnico Nacional (Escuela Superior de Comercio Y Administración Unidad Tepepan)