Has performed her professional practice in the Tax Area for over 30 years. Her consultancy has been for Domestic and International companies established in Baja California. Her experience is with export off-shore manufacturers, time-share hotels, service companies, construction firms, medical industry companies, just to mention some business sectors.
- Active Member of the Baja California Accountants College [Colegio de Contadores Públicos de B.C.] since 1986, occupying various positions both with the Board of Directors and in Task Committees.
- Has been a professor of Taxes and Finances at the universities UABC, Cetys and Cesun for many years.
- Has participated as a speaker at various tax conferences throughout the Baja California Accountants College [Colegio de Contadores Públicos de B.C.].
- Practices her profession in an independent manner and, since October 2015, is a Tax Partner with the firm BDO Castillo Miranda y Compañía, S.C.
- Obtained her Certification as a Public Accountant professional on April 30, 1999.
- Held the Presidency of the Colegio de Contadores Públicos de B.C. during the period of 2001-2002.
- Is a member of the International Issues Committee of the Mexican Public Accountants Institute [Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Públicos] at a national level.
- Has taken part in the organization of the 20 bi-national conventions between the Colegio de Contadores Públicos de B.C. and the California Society of Certified Public Accountants-San Diego Chapter.
- Was President of the Northwest Institute of Public Accountants during the period 2013-2014, a body that gathers 10 public accountants’ colleges of the states of Baja California, Baja California Sur, Sonora and Sinaloa.
- Public Accountant graduated from the Universidad Autónoma de Baja California [UABC].
- Autónoma de Baja California (UABC)
- Has received diplomas in Mexican Taxes and in International Taxes.
- Has studied the subjects of Income Tax for the United States, and Intermediate Accounting at San Diego, California.