Fernando Peyretti is the Coordinator of the Forensics Practice for Latin America at BDO. Fernando is a member of the Global Forensics Leadership Group (GFLG), which is the group in charge of planning the global strategy for the Forensics practice at BDO.
Has more than sixteen years of experience in Business Consulting, working on projects related to:
- Anti-Corruption Investigation, including investigations with disclosure to the DOJ and the SEC;
- Corporate fraud investigations, including litigation support;
- Integrity due diligence, including business intelligence investigations;
- Remediation Actions after breaches of Compliance Programs;
- Implementation and auditing of Anticorruption Compliance Programs;
- Change Management and Trainings, Risk Management; and
- Internal and External Audits.
Fernando is Director of the Corporate Fraud Management Commission of the Argentine Association of Ethics and Compliance, one of the most prestigious NGOs in Latin America in this field.
Is also a certified auditor in ISO 37001 and 22301.
Is a professor in matters related to Compliance and Forensics in the following academic programs:
- Diploma in prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism at the University of Cema (UCEMA);
- Diploma in prevention of money laundering, cybercrime and financing of terrorism at UCES;
- Postgraduate University Diploma in Compliance and anti-corruption management at the Northwest National University of the Province of Buenos Aires (UNNOBA).
Fernando is also a professor in the “Women in Decision-Making Places” Program (MED), organized by the Flor Foundation; Professor at the “Certified Business Director” Program (DEC), organized by the Institute of Business and Public Governance and the Buenos Aires Stock Exchange. Likewise, Fernando is a member of the Observatory on Prevention of Asset Laundering and Compliance of the University of La Plata.
Public Accountant from the University of Buenos Aires (UBA).
The International Certification in Ethics and Compliance (CEC) in the AAEC, UCEMA and IFCA (International Federation of Compliance Associations).
Diploma in Compliance and Criminal Law from Austral University.
Diploma in Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism from UCEMA.
Scholarship from the UBA to attend the “Amartya Sen” program.
Specialization in "Cybercrime and Digital Evidence" at the UBA.