Has over 20 years of experience in international public accounting, including audit and consulting to large and medium national and international companies from the private and public sector in a great variety of industries, such as technology, manufacturing, commercial, retail, construction and services.
Extensive experience in financial audit in various countries like Spain, Mexico and the USA.
Has worked in audit and preparation of financial statements of public and private companies in the implementation of Financial Reporting Standards, International Financial Reporting Standards, accounting principles accepted in USA.
Worked as external auditor in Michigan USA from 2002 to 2004, participating among others, in audit engagements with subsidiaries in Mexico.
Member of the Professional Practice Committee at BDO Castillo Miranda.
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Públicos, A. C. (Mexican Institute of Public Accountants)
- Member of the Audit and Assurance Standards Commission of the Mexican Institute of Public Accountants
- Colegio de Contadores Públicos de México, A.C. (Mexican College of Public Accountants)
- Universidad de Barcelona, Spain
- Business & Economics Sciences Degree
- Financial & Actuarial Sciences Degree
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM)
- Public Accountant Degree in Mexico
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Públicos (IMCP)
- Certified Public Accountant in Mexico