Mr. Franco has more than 30 years of experience in federal and international taxes, advising Mexican and transnational, industrial and commercial services companies; such as, General Motors de México, Procter & Gamble México, Kimberly Clark de México, Jugos del Valle, Mitsubishi Electric de México, Grupo Elektra, Banco Azteca, Grupo Continental SAB, Grupo la Moderna, Steelcase de México, among others.
Mr. Franco is a specialist in consultancy and tax planning, business restructuration, tax consolidation, application of tax incentives and projects for the fulfillment of tax obligations, with the purpose of optimizing tax burdens, including the interpretation of international tax treaties.
Mr. Franco is coauthor of the books “Income Tax Law, text and comments” and “Flat Rate Business Tax and Cash Deposits”, published by the Mexican Institute of Public Accountants A.C. and the College for Public Accountants of Mexico A.C., respectively. Likewise, he has written several articles that have been published in different newspapers such as “The Economist”.
He has been expositor on tax issues in several forums, such as: the Ministry of Finance and Public Credit, the Mexican Institute of Public Accountants A.C., the College for Public Accountants of Mexico, A.C. and public and private universities in the Mexican Republic. Likewise, he has been a professor in several Universities in Mexico City.
- Colegio de Contadores Públicos de México, A.C. (College for Public Accountants of Mexico)
- Tax Commission former president
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Públicos, A.C. (Mexican Institute of Public Accountants)
- Tax Commission
- Is regional representative of the center zone, representing the Mexican Institute of Public Accountants A.C. Before the Tax Administration Service (SAT).
- Banking and Commercial School
- Mexican Institute of Public Accountants,(IMCP)
- Certificate in Tax Specialization