With more than 28 years experience in the Public Accounting, has given courses of accounting and auditing participating as a speaker in seminars carried out at several Accounting Publics Colleges along the country. Member of de Professional Practice Committee of BDO Castillo Miranda and has undertaken reviews of financial reporting standards issued by CINIF.
His expertise includes companies in the following industries: Maquila, Manufacturing, services and financial sector.
- Public Accountants Institute of Nuevo León (ICPNL)
- Ex-president of the Director Board of the ICPNL
- Member of Financial Reporting Standards Commission
- Member of International Standards on auditing Committee
- Public Accountants Mexican Institute (IMCP)
- Regional Vice-President of Relations and dissemination
- Escuela de Especialidades para Contadores Profesionales
- Master in Accounting and Corporate Strategies
- Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Occidente
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Públicos (IMCP)
- Certified Public Accountant