Paulina has over 13 years of experience as internal auditor, and corporate governance and risk consultant of national and international companies from several industries.
Her experience includes working for two years in the Chicago Risk Consulting practice, participating mainly in Internal Audit, compliance and Sarbanes-Oxley related projects.
She has worked on various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, pharmaceutical and insurance industries, in projects both in Mexico and the U.S.
Paulina has participated in a wide variety of projects, including:
- Diagnosis, evaluation and analysis of the Corporate Governance and its individual components;
- Documentation and implementation of Corporate Governance best practices;
- Out-sourcing and co-sourcing of Internal Audit, both operational and financial;
- Consulting on internal controls, and risks identification, analysis and assessment, using COSO as a framework.
- Segregation of duties analysis;
- Design, implementation of controls, process documentation, evaluation and test execution to comply with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act;
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act’s reviews;
- Implementation of processes and procedures to improve efficiency; and
- Development of corporate documentation, such as policies and procedures, flowcharts and risk and control matrixes (RCM’s).
- Universidad Anáhuac México Sur
Master of Social Responsibility
Business Administration degree