Are you looking to expand your business into the UK or US?
The UK and US markets are arguably two of the most important markets for businesses to operate in. However, before any expansion is made into these markets, careful and thorough planning needs to be accounted for.
In the final webinar of the 2016 series of BDO International’s Tax webinar programme, our UK and US team focus on the key tax and reporting issues that businesses need to consider when looking at entering into UK and US markets.
The webinar will be presented by members of BDO’s UK/US tax desk, a dedicated group of tax professionals from both the UK and US firms who possess deep insight and practical experience in both countries.
In the presentation the team will focus on the following areas:
- What factors are likely to create a taxable presence in the territory
- Choice of entity where a taxable presence established
- Considerations of trading model and financing requirements
- VAT/sales and use tax & customs duties
- Registration and reporting requirements for corporate, VAT/sales and use, customs duties and payroll taxes
- Key financial reporting, audit and government agency (eg UK Companies House) registration and reporting requirements.
We know the topic of expanding into the UK or US can often raise more questions than answers. This webinar is aimed at providing delegates with a top-line view of what businesses should be considering.
To address this, we are offering delegates the opportunity to have a one-to-one call with one of our UK/US tax specialists where you will be able to ask specific questions on international taxation that you may be considering.