C.P.A. Carlos Enrique Chárraga Sánchez has more than fifteen years of experience in public accountancy which includes accounting and audit to medium and big companies for the public and private sectors, in a broad variety of industries, including services and manufacturing clients.
He has participated in financial audits, in upon procedures reviews as well as in the application of specific standards for the presentation of financial statements of the World Bank and the Inter-American Development Bank.
He has participated in the review of acquisitions, mergers, demergers and settlements of companies of different sectors.
He has experience in perform financial audits, aimed at the compliance of the Mexican and International Financial Reporting Standards as well the Testifying Standards and Other Mexican and International Review Standards, and the compliance with the Mexican tax report.
- Member of the Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Públicos
- Member of the Colegio de Contadores Públicos de México
- Academic of the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM)
- Universidad La Salle
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Públicos
- Certified Public Accountant