Mr. Nandayapa has more than 20 years of experience in public accounting, performing audits in public and private companies in several areas.
Mr. Nandayapa has specialized his work in several industries such as manufacturing, construction, car dealerships, maquila services, distributors, personnel services, shares bearers, real state agencies and metallurgical industry.
He has been involved in establishing internal control manuals and preparing the policies included in them, likewise, has participates in internal audits and in due diligence services.
He is member of the Professional Practices Committee and responsible of the Firm’s technical Information library, also, he is an expert on professional training.
The public companies he has participated in are:
- Grupo Elektra (Services Companies)
- Grupo Corvi (Bearers, sub-bearers and real estate)
Companies in the metallurgic industry in which he has collaborated are:
- Talleres Exacta, S.A. de C.V. (Manufacturing of Machinery for the Bottling industry)
- Mexicana de Envases, S.A. de C.V. (Manufacturing of tin cans)
- Tapón Corona, S.A. de C.V. (Manufacturing of metal caps for soda water)
- Fábricas de Muebles Guanajuato, S.A. de C.V. (Manufacturing of aluminum furniture)
He has had a broad experience in merger and acquisitions consultancy, including services related with business assessment (due dilingence) for Mexican and International companies,
Companies in the construction field he has collaborated with are:
- Marhnos Construcciones, S.A. de C.V. (Projects of hospitals and bridges)
- Constructora Marhnos, S.A. de C.V. (Projects of highways and bridges)
- Grupo Baita (Housing Projects)
- Colegio de Contadores Públicos de México
- (College of Certified Public Accountants)
- Escuela Superior de Comercio y Administración del Instituto Politécnico Nacional
- Public Accountant