Mr. Anaya has over 25 years of public accounting experience. Its experience covers the realization of audits and accounting to private and public, large and medium companies in a wide variety of industries such as manufacturing and services.
Mr. Anaya has realized audits to companies from the industrial, service and commercial sectors, as well as to lucrative and non-lucrative societies. He has an extensive experience in the areas of autotransportation companies of people, cargo and courier as well as in the aviation industry.
He is Director of Human Capital and Training in BDO Castillo Miranda.
He has also been expositor in several certification courses for public accountants. These courses are given at different locations such as the Secretariat of Finance and Public Credit, National Insurance and Bonding Commission, Escuela Bancaria Comercial, Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey Campus Mexico City and Mayor of Finance Accounts.
His has published articles in the newspaper El Economista and the website of the Mexican Institute of Public Accountants.
The C.P.C. Anaya have been an exhibitor at various universities and colleges of public accountants in the country, such as:
- Universidad Autónoma de México
- Escuela Superior de Contaduría y Administración
- Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla
- Colegio de Contadores Públicos del Sur de Tamaulipas, de Chihuahua, del Estado de Oaxaca, de Michoacán, de Chiapas y el Colegio de Contadores Públicos de México.
- Colegio de Contadores Públicos de México, A. C. (Public Accountants College of Mexico)
- He was vice president of the audit committee
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Públicos, A. C. (Mexican Institute of Public Accountants)
- Member of the Commission before the federal fiscal authorities of the Mexican Institute of Public Accountants
- Escuela Superior de Comercio y Administración del Instituto Politécnico Nacional
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Públicos
- Certified Public Accountant