Mr. Olvera has over 26 years of experience in public accounting which includes, accounting and auditing to companies and institutions in the private, governmental, financial and public sectors (listed in the Mexican Stock Exchange), as well as national and transnational companies, in various areas, such as: services, manufacturing, construction, credit and leasing.
He has had wide experience developing financial and tax audits, focused on the compliance of Mexican Financial Reporting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards through the application of International Auditing Standards, through the application of International Audit Standards, as well as audits with the purpose of issuing opinions for tax purposes.
He has been lecturer in several courses, such as: Audit methodology, restatement of financial statements, consolidation of financial statements, internal control and federal taxes.
- Colegio de Contadores Públicos de México A.C. (Public Accountants College of Mexico)
- Secretaría de Hacienda y Crédito Público (Secretariat of Financeand Public Credit)
- Registered Public Accountant
- Comisión Nacional de Seguros y Fianzas (National Insurance and Bonding Commission)
- Member of the Honor Board of the Public Accountants College of Mexico
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM)