Mr. Gudiño is member of BDO Castillo Miranda since 1984. Has more than 32 years of experience in public accountancy, in particular the audit and accounting areas, and has advised in corporate governance to public and privates companies, medium and large, in different industries.
He has participated as a speaker in various forums in Mexico where he discussed topics regarding Accounting, Audit, Internal Control, Corporate Governance, Financial Reporting Standards, Auditing Standards, Tax Report, and Quality Control, among others.
He has been an Independent Consultant, Company's Examiner and member of some Committees in various companies.
Mainly in the manufacture industries.
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Públicos (Mexican Institute of Public Accountants Member)
- Colegio de Contadores Públicos de Guadalajara Jalisco (College of Public Accountants in Guadalajara, Jalisco)
- Ex member of the Board
- Ex-President of the Regional Commission West-Center, representative to the Authorities of the Tax Administration Service (SAT)
- Member of Commission of Professional Investigation and Tax Report
- Member of Mexican Institute of Finance Executives, A.C. (IMEF)
- Currently a member of the Board of Guadalajara Group
- Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Públicos (IMCP)
- Certified Public Accountant
- Mexican Institute of Best Corporate Practices, A.C.
- Corporate Governance Certified Adviser