Mr. Velázquez has more than 17 years of experience auditing big, medium and small companies in the public and private sector in different industries, performing audits to the IMSS and Infonavit, as well as tax and financial.
Mr. Velázquez is in charge of the Social Security practice in BDO Castillo Miranda.
He has had an extensive experience in the development of audits in social security matters in companies from the private sector as well as Governmental.
Also, he has been an expositor in the “Colegio de Contadores Públicos de México” (CCPM) and in several courses and forums organized by our firm.
He is co-author of the books: “Administración del seguro de riesgos de trabajo” and “Pagos a Personas Físicas: “Tratamiento en Materia de Seguridad Social”, published by the CCPM and also he has written article for the magazine Veritas.
- Currently he is a member of the “Colegio de Contadores Públicos de México” and he is part of the “Comisión Representativa de Organismos de Seguridad Social” (CROSS) from the same college.
- He has participated in the CROSS of the IMCP reviewing reactives for the Ceneval certification.
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM)
- Bachelors’ degree in Public Accounting
- Certification Program in Social Security