Many of the Companies are currently highly committed to the sustainability and growth of their organizations, therefore, all their governing bodies and collaborators must align with those objectives.
For this, the work carried out by its administrative departments must provide value to the Company.
Consequently, the Senior Management of Companies must promote the compliance to laws, skills, the best knowledge and updating in best practices, in order to endorse the experiences and knowledge for all its members.
BDO Mexico has the experience and methodology to support your organization based on your needs with specific training requirements, which provide added value to your activities.
Our innovation and skills integration services include:
- COSO 2013. Directives for the implementation, management of a control system.
- COSO ERM 2017. Regulatory framework for risk and compliance
- Internal Audit Based on Risks.
- Internal control.
- Corporate governance.
- Forensic audit.
- ISO 31000. Risk Management.
- Risk Management
- Operational risk.
- Responsibility and Sustainability.
- Anti-money Laundering/Combating the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT).
- Preparation course for the National Banking and Securities Commission (CNBV) certification in the matter Anti-money Laundering/Combating the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT).
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA). The law of corrupt practices abroad issued by the United States Congress in 1977.
- Data Protection Laws:
- Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares (LFPDPPP).
- Ley General de Protección de Datos en Posesión de Sujetos Obligados (LGPDPPSO).
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Norma Oficial Mexicana NOM-035-STPS-2018, Psychosocial risk factors at work. Identification, analysis and prevention.
BANXICO Compliance. Interbank Payment Systems.
- International Dollar Payment System (SPID).
- Interbank Electronic Payment System (SPEI).
- Transfer Database (BDT).